Dry Kiln/Grade & Sorting
Dry Kiln Grade & Sorting on Hardwood & Cypress Lumber
Thompson Hardwoods, Inc. provides Dry Kiln Grade & Sorting services. We process all Southern Hardwood and Cypress grade lumber through nine computer controlled schedule systems that operate low temperature dry kilns with a capacity of 845,000 board feet (BF).
- The Dry Kilns are supported by a capacity of 6,000,000 board feet (BF) of Air Dry yard plus 560,000 board feet (BF) of pre-dryer shed capacity.
- All kiln dried lumber is then graded by NHLA trained lumber inspectors through a 100 bay TS Manufacturing Drop Bin Sorter with a TS Manufacturing Odd/Even Trim Saw optimized by USNR to meet customer grade and width requirements.
- Finished packages are strapped and prepared with custom logs and end coats to meet domestic and export customer requests.
- Thompson Hardwoods, Inc inventories an average of 112 Million Board Feet (MMBF) of kiln dried inventory on hand for immediate prompt shipment.
- Export Shipment embark from the ports of Savannah, Georgia, Ft Pierce and Miami, Florida
Contact Thompson Hardwoods, Inc. for more information about Souther Hardwood and Cypress Dry Kiln Grade & Sorting servicex.