About Our Lumber Sawmill
We are one of the top 10 largest lumber sawmills in the United States. Combined with a management team possessing over 3 decades of experience, we strive to continually exceed and surpass the needs and expectations of our customers. By controlling the raw material supply, we can guarantee a variety of quality products delivered in a timely manner.
We use the National Hardwood Lumber Association's (NHLA) grade rules when grading the hardwood located at our sawmill. By providing quality service with a knowledgeable and experienced team, we can deliver the following products and services:
- Export lumber package and preparation
- Lumber Grading & Width Sorting
- Millwork, Paneling Patterns & Surfacing
- Container, Rail & Domestic Flatbed Shipping
- Custom Pallet Stock Lumber Stock
- Custom Architectural Oak & Cypress Timbers
- AAR untreated green Cross Ties and Switch Tie Grades
- Domestic & Export Hardwood & Pine Pulp Chipping
One of Georgia's Largest Hardwood Suppliers
We understand the importance of supplying quality hardwoods to our loyal customers. We have been manufacturing Southern hardwood and cypress lumber since our inception in 1957. We are also a supplier of various other hard and soft woods including (but not limited to) the following:
We combine a superior a product with an experienced management and supervising team which has over 30 years of hardwood supplying experience. From the smallest hardwood chip and Cypress mulch product to the largest of orders, we stand behind each and every one of our shipments.